- Negotiable GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
Grow with a company that puts customers first
We have an exciting opportunity for an IT Security Auditor within our diverse, challenging and growing Santander Internal Audit team.
As a member of the Internal Audit department, we want you to share our passion about adding value to our people, customers, communities and stakeholders, providing robust independent assurance and challenge on the effectiveness of processes and controls across the bank and having exposure to senior stakeholders across our global organisation.
Internal Auditor is a specific role that could provide you with the stability you are looking for your professional career.
Our team is diverse and dynamic, working for several different projects during the year.
As an IT Security Auditor your main responsibilities will be
- Participating in assurance activities to assess the management and control of risk (mainly related with cyber security), using established audit methodologies, identifying control weaknesses and suggesting process/control improvements
- Ensuring that all work undertaken meets agreed timescales and complies with quality requirements, with the support of other team members
- Delivering on distinct areas within Internal Audit reviews
- Supporting the team in other ad-hoc activities e.g. management dashboards, follow-up of recommendations
- Maintaining effective relationships across the business
Minimum skills and experience required
- Degree qualification in a relevant field such as Computer Science
- Strong experience in a relevant IT security position such as penetration tester or security auditor with proved technical skills (for different environments such as networking, build reviews and applications) including working experience with security tools such as Burp, Metasploit, Nessus and basic network tools (Nmap, Netcat, Mimikatz, etc)
- Comfortable working on different technologies and operating systems including Unix, Linux, Windows and Virtualisation
- Knowledge of the key concepts of network configuration and design including firewall rules, traffic analysis and port scanning
Salary is competitive
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that's flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
- Pension with generous contributions from Santander
- 27 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as Private medical insurance, Dental insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan and Health assessments
- 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as Childcare vouchers, voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness cover
- Option to a Company car if you drive more than 8,000 business miles per year
- Access to an All Employee car scheme
- Excellent employee recognition schemes - be recognised for demonstrating great behaviours
- Share in Santander's success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
- Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
Our Ludgate Hill office in London is in the heart of the city, within walking distance of St Pauls and City Thameslink. Housing a range of key business areas from Retail, Corporate and Wealth division to our Santander Business, Technology & Operations and Innovation Hub. Surrounded by restaurants and coffee shops the atmosphere is a vibrant one.
We'll give you more than a job, we'll give you a purpose - to help people and businesses prosper.
Our aim is to be the best bank for our people, customers, shareholders and communities and we're making it happen by focusing on the behaviours that bring everyone together. By bringing passion, talking straight, embracing change, showing respect, speaking up, keeping promises, giving support, truly listening and actively collaborating, we believe we can really make a difference.
We've created an environment where we always put people first, that's why we offer flexible work options to help you do your job in a way that suits you. Whatever your unique ambitions, you'll have plenty of room to grow, with tailored training and development opportunities and a wide range of benefits designed to suit your lifestyle. What's more, we'll also support you in making a difference through our volunteering and fundraising schemes. Our commitment to our people hasn't gone unnoticed and we've been listed as one of Britain's Top Employers by the Top Employers Institute since 2012.
Time to apply
If this sounds like a role you're interested in then please apply on the link below.