IRP Sales and Trading Services Analyst
- £225 - £250 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Temporary, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 16 Feb 18 2018-02-16
Our client, a leading investment bank, is looking to recruit an IRP Sales and Trading Services Analyst for an initial 6 month period. The successful candidate will mitigate risk and drive efficiencies, while working with the Sales/Trading desks, clients and other stakeholders. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Work with Client, Sales/Trading desks and other stakeholders to resolve any open questions/issues.
- Become a subject matter expert to mitigate risk and drive efficiencies.
- Manage real-time trade booking exceptions internally between the trading desk and sales force.
- Monitor and control operational risk throughout the trade processing life cycle.
- Collaborate with our technology and business partners to enhance systems and workflows.
- Engage in various industry and regulatory initiatives in a constantly changing environment.
- Collaborate with technology teams on the implementation of process flow improvements and efficiencies.
- Bachelor's degree with strong academics.
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a similar role, within an investment banking environment.
- Proactive, enthusiastic, and creative approach with very high attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly collaborative and team-focused with ability to interact effectively with a wide range of individuals.
- Effective problem solving and critical thinking skills along with the ability to use discretion and good judgement.
- Competency with MS Suite, especially Excel, and the ability to learn multiple programs quickly.