IM EMEA, Business Development Executive
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- BNY Mellon
- 17 Mar 18 2018-03-17
IM EMEA, Business Development Executive
BNY Mellon Investment Management's goal is to build and manage investment and wealth management strategies and solutions that address the ever changing needs of our clients. Drawing on deep expertise, we collaborate with our clients to understand their needs and tailor our best ideas and resources to meet their specific requirements. As recognised pioneers of the multi-boutique model, BNY Mellon have some of the best investment ideas, from the finest investment minds, all in one place.
BNY Mellon Investment Management has over US$1.8 trillion AUM (BNY Mellon, September 2017) and is the global investment management arm of BNY Mellon, one of the world's 7th largest global asset managers (Willis Towers Watson in conjunction with Pensions and Investments, October 2016) and 4th largest asset manager (Investments Pensions Europe, June 2016) active in the European marketplace.
To proactively sell the BNY Mellon Investment Management product range to a panel of regional UK accounts.
- Delivery of activity target minimum 7 calls per working day.
- Delivery of sales target as assigned per region.
- Follow-up of campaigns and regional events.
- Development of own panel of South East based IFA accounts.
- Turn dormant accounts into producing accounts and where applicable promote to face to face accounts, to be sanctioned by UK sales director.
- Act as second to Sales Manager on selected regions.
- Accurate record keeping of clients and all activity in CRM system (Salesforce.com) and inline with procedures.
- Keep TCF ('Treating Customers Fairly') records up to date.
- Ongoing monitoring of industry developments and management of own development.
- Contribute to a positive team environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written and telephone) & excellent presentation skills.
- Experience establishing solid client relationships.
- Experience building and leveraging internal relationships.
- Client knowledge and understanding.
- Ability to solve problems and create solutions.
- Experience in executing the sales process.
- Demonstrating our shared values with clients and co-workers.
- Apply IM EMEA standards of 'Treating Customers Fairly' in all client dealings.
- Thorough knowledge of BNY Mellon's Financial products.
- Knowledge of asset management industry.
- Knowledge of South East client base preferable.
- Investment Management Certificate
If your profile matches the above requirements and you're looking to develop a career within an award winning investment management firm, please submit your CV via our Careers site.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
As one of the world's leading investment management organizations and one of the top U.S. wealth managers, BNY Mellon Investment Management combines agility, insight and scale to create and deliver strategies and solutions to address our clients' needs. Encompassing BNY Mellon's investment management firms, wealth management organization and global distribution teams, we draw on deep expertise to collaborate with clients and tailor our best ideas and resources to meet their specific needs. We pride ourselves on providing dedicated service through our network of global professionals who have a deep understanding of local requirements. With our extensive experience in anticipating and responding to the investment and financial needs of the world's governments, pension plan sponsors, corporations, foundations, endowments, advisors, intermediaries, individuals and families, and family offices, BNY Mellon Investment Management is dedicated to helping clients reach their goals.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Job: Asset Management
Internal Jobcode: 52030
Organization: BNYM IM EMEA Ltd-HR14104
Requisition Number: 1801513
Tags: EFC:EMEA: 2-I