IM EMEA - Lead Analyst, Client Services
BNY Mellon Investment Management is one of the world's largest investment firms. We believe the right results begin with being relevant to every client, whether it is engaging with them to create solutions, offering diversified strategies or providing insights for better-informed decisions.
That is why we designed a model built around investors' needs to offer the best of both worlds: world-class investment firms with best-of-breed talent and unique cultures combined with the global scale and strength of BNY Mellon Investment Management. We connect investors with opportunities across every major asset class, globally.
Today, we have eight investment firms: Alcentra, ARX, Dreyfus Cash Investment Strategies, Insight, Mellon, Newton Investment Management, Siguler Guff and Walter Scott.
We believe this is how investing should be and we are looking for talent to help us deliver on our promise. Job Purpose
To fulfill all administrative needs of all fund buying and distributing IM EMEA clients in the UK. To act as a first and ongoing point of contact for any client service needs. Key Responsibilities
- Deliver & communicate operational excellence to the wholesale and institutional clients of BNY Mellon in the UK.
- Maintain regular client contact by telephone or personal visits with the aim to improve client service and satisfaction and continue to build the Mellon brand and image.
- Foster and maintain strong working relationships with the various contacts of BNY Mellon's clients, including their operational and dealing contacts.
- Respond to incoming operational queries and ad-hoc requests from clients and internal stakeholders in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist in the negotiation and implementation of new legal agreements.
- Ensure commission, rebate and mandate arrangements are set up, maintained and monitored correctly.
- Deliver regular monthly and quarterly reports to clients accurately and in a timely manner.
- Communicate proactively with clients regarding their investments including but not limited to corporate actions, regulatory change, and account activity.
- Work alongside the Sales Team and Relationship Managers, supporting the sales process and ensuring that they are kept appraised of all relevant issues relating to the client.
- Work closely with internal departments, boutiques and the transfer agent to ensure the highest level of client service is achieved and maintained.
- Identify areas for process and client service improvements on an ongoing basis and in line with business, market and product developments.
- Observe, maintain and improve tight risk control processes.
- Participate in project work as and when required.
- Understand the core product strategies and the investment process of each of the investment boutiques.
- Provide temporary cover for Relationship Managers or other Client Services staff when needed.
- Fully understand and adhere to the company's procedures covering anti financial crime matters, including but not limited to, AML, KYC and sanctions requirements.
- Experience in the investment management or related industries
- Client Service Experience essential
- Graduate Level education
- IMC preferred
- Fluency in English is essential
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player
- Building and leveraging internal relationships
- Client knowledge and understanding
- Numeracy and good level of competence in Excel
- Solving problems and creating solutions
- Executing the sales process
#LI-DB2 BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United Kingdom-Greater London-London Job:
Asset Management Internal Jobcode:
BNYM IM EMEA Ltd-HR14104 Requisition Number: