- £80,000 + bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- EC1 Partners
Looking for an Implementation Manage to join a team to contribute to the development of the most secure, compliant, and reliable communications platform in the financial services industry.
- Provide application and system demonstrations and training to customers on the products and services offered.
- Conduct working sessions with users to collect line information and consult on button layout setup. Analysis line information and develop migration plan with the Project Manager.
- Work with clients to develop training schedules and execute against them. Train and manage the resources (internal and external) whom will assist with small to large scale deployments.
- Assist with account setup and review account data to ensure accuracy. Review and confirm account setup with client to ensure understanding and client satisfaction. Assists clients on initial login and audio device setup.
- Document configurations, implementations, and integrations in order to provide detailed information for customer and company.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills (verbal & written) including the ability to work with and train all personal levels within a financial institution. Has the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure
- Ability to build rapport and relationships by interacting effectively with customers, demonstrating the awareness of their needs and responding with the appropriate action.
- A working knowledge of legacy trader voice systems is a plus (IPC, BT, Siemens)
- Ability to review & verify existing voice services is a plus (shout down & ring down, hoot & holler, dial tone)
- Willingness and ability to travel