IMD, GSAM, Fixed Income and Currency Investment Grade Trader, Associate / VP, London
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Goldman Sachs International
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
See job description for details
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
The Global Fixed Income and Currency team is seeking an Investment Grade trader at the Associate/Vice President level based in London. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the trading/portfolio management team and will help to manage the investment grade credit allocation across various portfolios/strategy types.
Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM) is one of the world's leading investment managers. GSAM provides institutional and individual investors with investment and advisory solutions, with strategies spanning asset classes, industries, and geographies. We help our clients navigate today's dynamic markets, and identify the opportunities that shape their portfolios and long-term investment goals. We extend these global capabilities to the world's leading pension plans, sovereign wealth funds, central banks, insurance companies, financial institutions, endowments, foundations, individuals and family offices.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS How You Will Fulfill Your Potential
- Working with credit portfolio managers and research analysts to identify value within the investment grade corporate market
- Identifying and implementing security selection and relative value opportunities within specialized sectors
- Working with both credit and client portfolio managers to build and monitor credit risk in portfolios, including management of cash flows
- Developing and maintaining sell-side trading and syndicate relationships
- Recommending, allocating, and executing trades
- Maintaining and improving various trading tools and the accuracy of the data they employ
- 2-5+ years of trading and/or sales & trading experience
- experience in relevant markets
- An understanding of markets and a keen interest in fixed income and credit
- Must possess quantitative and analytical skills with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Asset management experience a plus
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.