- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
IFRS17 Product Consultant Expert
Location: London, England, United KingdomThe successful candidate will be actively engaged in providing domain expertise for our product management team in charge of our global and promising IFRS 17 initiative.
This role involves a blend of IFRS knowledge, business analyst skills, effective communication and frequent client interactions. The ideal candidate would have had previous experience with either IFRS 17 or other reporting processes within insurance companies, alongside understanding other key functions such as actuarial department and risk management functions. He/she needs to be familiar with software development processes.
The position presents a great opportunity for highly motivated individuals with to join a highly visible growth initiative with a leading company in the market.
Frequent travel will be required to meet with partners, clients, consultants and internal teams.
- Contribute to the definition and development of Moody's Analytics overall IFRS 17 solution
- Contribute to strengthen IFRS 17 knowledge center at Moody's Analytics
- Regulatory outlook around IFRS 17 but not only
- Design product's features for our IFRS 17 solution
- Write product specifications for our IFRS 17 solution
- Interact with Software Engineering in an agile environment
- When required, support the Moody's Analytics sales team - Participating in presales work around IFRS 17.
- When required, represent Moody's Analytics at IFRS 17conferences and industry events
Required Education/Experience required:
- Main Degrees Discipline in Accounting - Mathematics - Finance - Actuarial Science - Computer Science or related subject
- Professional accounting qualifications and/or experience related to IFRS would be a plus
- Actuarial qualifications would be a plus
- Have a good understanding of IFRS 17 (or financial reporting process) requirements, analysis and methodologies
- Successful experience as a business analyst
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycles, particularly in an Agile environment
- Proven ability to interact with demanding clients and to run workshops
- Ability to efficiently communicate complex ideas (internally and externally)
- Innovative approach to solving issues and problems
- Ability to build relationships at all levels with clients/prospects and the internal organization
- Team player with the ability or potential to lead others
- Take ownership and responsibility
- AXIS knowledge would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Strong work ethic, and professional and personable
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.