IBOR Project, Senior Manager/Associate Director, Fixed Term Contract
Joining our IBOR Transition Program gives you a great opportunity to work on a high profile, Group-wide initiative that is being managed centrally through the Financial Management Group. Program execution spans business divisions and support functions and includes a wide variety of business and technology delivery work.
As an experienced Senior Manager/Associate Director within the central program management team, you will have prior experience performing on large transformational programs. You will have experience across a variety of business analysis activities such as requirements gathering, evaluating options, defining scope, providing input to business cases, process modelling, data analysis, financial analysis, and documentation. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated experience working with a broad range of stakeholders. You'll bring prior experience in the Financial Services industry.
Your key areas of responsibility will include:
- representing EMEA as the lead and subject matter expert supporting the central project team on IBOR transition
- EMEA regulatory requests relating to the IBOR Transition
- preparing and presenting management information and programme updates to EMEA Boards, Management Committees and senior stakeholders, working in conjunction with the central IBOR team
- ensuring EMEA Senior management are updated on programme developments, including ensuring relevant MI information is available, discussed, challenged and linked in with the global programme
- chairing and coordinating the EMEA IBOR working group, and participating in the global working group
- keeping abreast of regulatory communication, and market and industry developments
- taking part in industry engagements; roundtables, working groups, maintaining dialogue with accountancy and consultancy firms and Bank counterparties
- provide EMEA input into global IBOR remediation activity to ensure regional impacts are factored into any plans and solutions
- assess the impact of global transition activities on the EMEA region and entities as required and support regional teams involved in the transition
- assisting in the preparation of communications, training and other materials as needed
- facilitating workshops where necessary.
This is a pivotal role supporting the central IBOR leadership team in this high profile, challenging and rewarding initiative, which has high visibility with senior leadership across divisions and support functions.
If you are motivated by the opportunity to work in a high performing team in a fast-paced environment, we would like to hear from you.
The Financial Management Group provides financial, tax and treasury services to all areas of Macquarie. The group is focused on providing strategic analysis and advice to Macquarie's businesses and senior management, managing Macquarie's funding, liquidity and capital position, ensuring Macquarie continues to meet regulatory and compliance obligations and managing Macquarie's corporate communications and investor relations.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.