IBOR Project Manager – Consultancy. A leading consulting firm are working with one of their capital markets clients on a major IBOR Transition project and have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to help implement the firms strategy for this regulation.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for facing off to stakeholders to define overall project governance across business liens including institutional leading and derivatives. THIs will involve status reporting, documentation, risk and issue tracking and roadmap definition.
You should apply for this role if are/have:
- Strong capital markets regulatory change experience (5+ years)
- Deep product and operational knowledge of lending or fixed income products
- Structured project management skills
- Management consulting experience is highly desirable for this role
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint experience
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Degree educated or higher form a leading academic institution
This is a £600-£700/day role based London initially for six months