IBD Operations - Client Onboarding Associate - London
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to provide banking, securities, and asset management services to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and controls to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every new product launched and every trade executed, it is Operations that develops and manages the processes and controls that enable business flow. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Investment Banking Division Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all areas of the firm to deliver banking capabilities to clients around the world. Alongside this vital service delivery role, IBD Operations provides essential risk management and control, preserving and enhancing the firm's assets and its reputation.
IBD Operations span all product lines and markets, serving as internal business partners who develop the processes and controls, and help to specify the systems that deliver accuracy, timeliness and integrity to our business.
The Client OnBoarding (COB) sits within the Investment Banking Division Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all areas of the firm to deliver banking capabilities to clients around the world. Alongside this vital service delivery role, IBD Operations provides essential risk management and control, preserving and enhancing the firm's assets and its reputation.
Banking Division and supports the Know Your Customer processes across a wide range of business areas and products. The Team's primary function is to partner with key stakeholders (Compliance, Business, Client Implementation, Quality Assurance) to onboard new clients with a focus on efficiency, control, and excellent client service.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Undertaking AML checks to ensure adherence to all Compliance policies, procedures and regulatory obligations
- Supporting team manager in day-to-day oversight as well as strategic initiatives
- Responding promptly and knowledgeably to queries from clients, the business and other internal departments
- Risk, issue identification and escalation.
- Assisting with identifying, defining and enhancing process efficiencies which will benefit COB in EMEA and globally
- Participating in regular meetings with Management, Compliance and Quality Assurance to maintain strong relationships across the board
- Participating in ad hoc onboarding projects as required
- Providing further assistance as may be required within the COB team
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Legal & Compliance experience, awareness of the client onboarding process or KYC/AML and Regulation knowledge
- Strong knowledge of corporate structures and the impact they have on the KYC/AML processes
- Strong problem solving/facilitation abilities
- Proven ability to work well within a team
- Ability to manage time and prioritise appropriately.
- Strong attention to detail
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Bachelor's degree
- Mature approach and influential communication skills
- Capable of working to deadlines in a high volume, high-pressure environment while maintaining 100% accuracy and positive attitude
- Ability to adapt to change and new challenges
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity