MINIMUM YEARS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Work as part of a team to hit delivery milestones and navigate blocker issues. Perform code reviews, make code quality decisions, and ship solutions our business loves.
- Implement software design patterns; SF data models, Lighting and Apex solutions for the team.
- Be involved in all phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC) including effort estimation, the gathering of business requirements, design, development, reviewing, building, testing, and deployment of commercial scale software changes.
- Apply Agile methodologies in sprint-based development.
- Stay current with with the latest Salesforce technologies like Apex, Lightning Web Components, Einstein Analytics.
One (1) years' experience in the job offered or in a related position. Master's or Bachelor's degree SPECIAL SKILLS AND/OR LICENSES REQUIRED TO PERFORM THE JOB:
Demonstrated success on previous Salesforce projects as a developer, with a good understanding of Salesforce.com capabilities and limitations. Must have at least one (1) years of experience with the Salesforce software ecosystem, including:
- Apex code and classes;
- Salesforce Triggers;
- Lightning UI components;
- Workflows/rules using custom code;
- Salesforce access and data sharing models;
- Salesforce SDLC and deployment tools such as SFDX
- Salesforce integration patterns, APIs and REST
- ETL tools (e.g. Informatica, Mulesoft)
- Relational databases (e.g. SOQL, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, or other common RDBMS)
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity