IBD - M&A Analyst - Healthcare
- Competitive + bonus + benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 05 Apr 19
My client - a large Investment Bank is looking for an outstanding Analyst (1-3 years) to join their M&A Healthcare sector team. Previous relevant experience is preferred in the sector. The successful candidate can come from an Investment Banking background, a Big 4 firm or a Boutique.
The M&A Healthcare team forms part of my client's investment banking client value proposition where they offer financial and advisory solutions that support critical strategic events in a company’s evolution.
As part of the team, you will be involved throughout the lifecycle of an M&A transaction, from origination, to execution, to closing. The team typically works alongside, product and country experts in delivering their M&A services.
- Support in execution of mandated transactions: Interacting with clients and various levels of management, and acting as an integral part of the execution team. Support the team in project management, due diligence, Q&A, transaction documentation etc;
- Creating marketing materials: Creating investment banking marketing materials such as pitch books, teasers, information memorandums and management presentations;
- Financial analysis: Demonstrating advanced modelling skills to help prepare and audit corporate finance, valuation, financing and accounting analysis;
- Sector knowledge: even though it is a generalist team, you will be required to keep up to date with the markets and sector developments, understanding regulatory frameworks in relevant jurisdictions to provide advice, valuation and financing structures;
- Teamwork – In addition to building & maintaining relationships within the team, you will be expected to engage effectively with colleagues across businesses/products/countries and work collaboratively in a global context;
- Ability to multi-task: Proactively work with project team to prioritise tasks and schedule time effectively.