IBCM, Emerging Markets DCM, ANL, London #108480
The London based Emerging Markets coverage team requires an individual to support on coverage of clients in Central Eastern Europe. This role offers the individual the opportunity to quickly get exposure to many products as well as different industries.
Typical responsibilities may include:
- Coverage of clients on the full range of products covered by the bank
- Generation of marketing material including designing & delivering targeted pitch books/ supporting the banks efforts to win new business / marketing the solutions/ writing investor reports and market analysis.
- Coordination of internal processes and bringing together different teams involved in pitching and executing of transactions
- Understanding of key product offerings and Financial Modelling
- Verbal presentation of analysis and sections of pitches to clients of all levels.
- Liaising with client's other advisers, lawyers, accountants and other counterparties
- Developing technical expertise on the regulations and constraints governing the industry
- Producing documents for CS internal approval processes
- Liaise with senior bankers on various internal and external firm building and coverage planning activities
- The successful individual needs to be a self-starter and although able to work under supervision, to not require exact instructions at all times
- You will support a large coverage area and therefore will be required to be able to switch between tasks, products and activities. The ability to multi task is key
- Excellent planning and organisation abilities
- You will have a track record within investment banking ideally within IBCM Emerging Markets.
- A knowledge of many products the bank can offer including equity / debt /
- You should have solid interpersonal skills and ability to liaise with clients of all levels
- Degree in Banking or Finance required
- Russian language speaker desirable
This role will require ongoing certification under the Certification Regime.
Closing Date: 5th February 2018