Human Capital Management | Experienced Hire Recruiter | Asset Management| Vice President | London (12 month FTC)
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world. We commit people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Our people are our greatest asset - we say it often and with good reason. It is only with the determination and dedication of our people that we can serve our clients, generate long-term value for our shareholders and contribute to the broader public. We take pride in supporting each colleague both professionally and personally. From collaborative work spaces and ergonomic services to wellbeing and resilience offerings, we offer our people the flexibility and support they need to reach their goals in and outside the office. We are open to considering requests for flexible working.
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Our division recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, our people. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Are you an Experienced Hire Recruiter seeking an opportunity to expand your skillset by recruiting for the Goldman Sachs? Are you passionate about identifying talent, building and driving innovative strategies, and developing and maintaining strong client relationships? We're looking for an Vice President to join our Asset Management Lateral Recruiting team who can lead a team of professionals while using their skills and ideas to attract current professionals to careers at Goldman Sachs.
The Experienced Hire Recruiting team determines hiring needs, creates sourcing strategy and manages full life cycle recruiting. We drive initiatives for creative sourcing strategies to ensure Goldman Sachs has a diverse recruitment pipeline. We present clients with thoughtful options based on intimate knowledge of the business, drive recruiting events and build and maintain strong relationship with various organizations and diversity groups to assist in non-traditional recruiting venues. We network internally and externally to develop and maintain candidate pipelines and partner with search firms to maximize their service to the GS account.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Manage your own full cycle recruitment activities for the Asset Management businesses for locations across EMEA
- Design strategy for recruitment efforts to ensure we are providing a diverse talent pool
- Capacity to lead a small team and drive successful placements
- Source and identify talent through creative and non-traditional avenue
- Manage candidate flow, track and monitor interview progress
- Daily client relationship management
- Manage hiring volume and headcount goals
- Structure new offers and work with compensation team to determine appropriate package
- Run reporting and metrics on ad hoc basis
- Manage employee referrals and develop best practices for identifying new talent and build a pipeline of candidates
- Help to provide feedback and influence hiring decisions
- Partner with the divisional generalist teams, employee relations, legal, background check and others to provide full service to clients
- Develop external contacts to stay abreast of new hiring practices and trends in the industry
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3 - 8+ years of experience in recruiting/search experience in a financial services organization or professional services firm
- Solid understanding of Asset Management
- Experience in recruiting Analyst to MD/Partner level professionals
- Client focused, service oriented, relationship builder
- Strong communication skills, both written and ora
- Ability to work in high volume environment; handle multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly
- Proven ability in managing external vendors
- Credibility to influence at the highest levels within divisions and the firm
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and Firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity