Hedge Fund Tax Manager / Director
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 27 Feb 19
The International Tax Manager will report to the CFO and will work closely with the US tax manager in handling the non U.S. tax responsibilities.
Caxton Associates, founded in 1983, is an International trading and investment firm with trading operations in London, New York and Singapore. Caxton Associates’ primary business is to manage client and proprietary capital through global macro hedge fund strategies. Assets are managed via a broad mandate to trade in a variety of global markets and instruments.
- Monitor U.S. Fin48 (ASC 740-10) tax exposure for the funds
- Work with CFO and Portfolio Managers to reduce global tax exposure for the funds
- UK, Australia, Singapore and Canada Corporate tax return filings
- Work with US tax manager on UK and US partnership tax filings
- Work with CFO and US Tax Manager to calculate global tax projections and pay tax estimates
- Manage outside service providers to ensure accuracy and timeliness of tax filings globally
- Work with corporate accounting team to maintain proper tax accounts on the books.
- 9+ yrs International tax experience (some Big 4 experience preferred)
- UK partnership and UK Individual Self-Assessment tax return knowledge
- US partnership familiarity
- Ideally Hedge Fund / Private Equity / Investment Management Industry experience
- Knowledge of SWAPs and futures from a US tax perspective
- Knowledge of US FIN48 (ASC 740-10)
- FATCA & CRS familiarity
- Familiarity with Transfer pricing
Competitive salary £100k - £200k depending on experience.
Closing date 25th February 2019