Hedge Fund Pricing Data Analyst - 12mths Fixed Term Contract. Reputable Global Fixed Income Hedge Fund is looking to hire a Hedge Fund Pricing Data Analyst to support the business in pricing and risk management.
Hedge Fund Pricing Data Analyst - Fixed Term Contract.
Reputable Global Fixed Income Hedge Fund is looking to hire a Hedge Fund Pricing Data Analyst to support the business in pricing and risk management.
The Hedge Fund Pricing Data Analyst will work across various lines of business across the fund with a focus on portfolio data, key fundamentals and delivering data enhancements across pricing and risk management applications.
- Analysing and extrapolating large data sets across a variety of portfolios and asset classes
- Collating and verifying data from relevant sources and ensuring data is reconciled, vetted and communicated correctly to difference stakeholders across the fund
- Data cleansing and challenging the accuracy and quality of data across multiple sources
- Manipulating data and providing reconciled data for client reports, position reporting, valuations and portfolio reporting
- Analysing Data feeds into current PMS ensuring data integrity and reviewing data sources
- Data migration to new reporting tool and working with business and external vendor
- Delivery of robust Data Controls and mitigation of data risk across all invested portfolios
- Particular Data Analysis in Fixed Income, Equities and OTC Derivative Asset Classes (Multi Asset Class coverage)
- Act as the Data owner and specialist as part of client reporting project team
- Engage with all levels of seniority across the fund particularly Front Office, Portfolio Managers and Risk
- Understanding the data requirements and needs of said stakeholders
- Support scoping, gap analysis and production of detailed and high quality BRD's and FRD's
- Run, deliver and organise workshops with business end users and other business sponsors
- Solid experience in Data in Asset Management
- Experience in specific Data Analyst Projects in Asset Management
- Broad Business Analysis tool kit: Requirements Documents, Scoping, Gap Analysis and delivering Workshops for Data Projects
- Strong Asset Class coverage particularly Fixed Income and OTC Derivatives
- Data analysis for Investment Reports and therefore familiarity and understanding of NAV positions, pricing, performance, attribution, P&L and market data
- Experience in building good Data Governance and Best Practice controls
- Familiarity with Bloomberg's products and services, including integration with Excel VBA.
- Broad understanding of Portfolio Management Systems and Reporting tools
- Strong knowledge of Enterprise Data Management system such as Golden Source, PolarLake, Markit EDM or a standalone Security/Product Master
- Strong SQL Scripting, Excel VBA or evidence of programming when analysing large data sets using object orientated languages like Python, C++, R would be highly desirable.
This is excellent opportunity to support a leading Fixed Income Hedge Fund and have the opportunity to work directly with the business and progress your career. Please do apply early and applicants are asked to highlight pricing, and product data management experience and IT Excel and SQL skills.