Hedge Fund Operations Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 05 Oct 18
Our client a Top tier hedge fund organisation trading across multiple asset classes are looking to hire an Operations Analyst to join an experienced team supporting their rapidly growing business. The Operations Analyst is responsible for performing various core functions across Trade Capture, Risk, and Funding. This individual will be working closely with all of the Operations teams as well as the Portfolio Managers, Technology, Compliance, Prime Brokers, Fund Administrators and Trading Desk.
- Point person for PM/Trading requests; offering guidance and assistance as needed.
- Trade Capture of Listed/OTC products in proprietary booking system. Primarily European and Asia markets.
- Communicate with counterparty sales contacts; ensure all trade details are affirmed on trade date.
- Responsible for Corporate Action processing and enhancing existing infrastructure.
- Perform daily cash and position reconciliations.
- Daily risk production and reporting.
- Assist investment team with daily funding needs/queries.
- Identify process gaps, develop solutions and provide commentary around efficiency metrics.
The ideal candidate would have :
- 1-5 years’ experience in Equity middle office or TA role supporting Listed & OTC activity, specifically Swaps.
- Experience supporting Options, Futures & Volatility Swaps preferred.
- Experience processing corporate actions preferred.
- Familiarity with MarkitWire and Traiana preferred.