Hedge Fund Analyst Role for Top-Rated, Bulge Bracket Analyst.
- Market Compensation
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- One Search
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
Our client is one of the world’s largest global hedge funds, who is one of the largest independent alternative investment managers and a leader in liquid, high-alpha investment strategies. Who offers a comprehensive suite of absolute return and long-only funds through their performance-driven investment engines.
Analytical financial modelling, Mandate origination within area of specialism and leading execution of Investment proposals. You will also model and evaluate existing investments in the portfolio, as well as construct models for potential acquisitions.
- Top-Rated Analyst, from a Bulge Bracket Bank.
- 1 – 3 years of M&A experience.
- Experience focusing within one of the following sectors; Power, Utilities, Infrastructure, Energy, Industrials, Metals and Mining.
- An additional European Language is desirable.
- Must be Eligible to work in the United Kingdom.
If you think your profile matches the above, please apply by sending your CV to Rory Callow at email@example.com