I’m recruiting for the Hedge Fund Industry and need a good part qualified “en route” to qualified accountant. • Some accountancy experience is needed • Existing fund experience is not essential but helpful • Hedge Fund experience is ideal but will consider Private Equity or Asset Management
- Assist the Funds’ Administrator in maintaining the budget for each fund
- Review of Funds’ non-trading expense items and co-ordination of invoice signoffs
- Monitor accruals and expenses in each Fund’s NAV
- Prepare Fund P&L reconciliations between internal systems and the Fund NAV
- Review and match a variety of Fund related data (P&L, Cash, Capital Activity) as part of reconciliations or record keeping activities.