Hedge Accounting - Treasury
- £60,000 - £72,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- B&FS Finance
- 30 Nov 17 2017-11-30
A leading Investment Bank is looking for someone to join their Treasury Accounting Team.
- Managing and responsible for the Hedge Accounting Policies across all business units.
- Accounting and reporting for the Debt Issuances
- Advising Front Office on Accounting issues, managing reports to senior management on P&L movements and accounting exposures.
- Participate in ad-hoc Project work to support Global Initiatives which are crucial to the ongoing re-structuring of Treasury
- Responsible for external Financial Disclosures and Hedge Accounting
Successful applicants must have the following:
- Qualified Accountant
- Treasury Finance background
- Highly numerate with valuations experience
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to be able to face off to senior management
- Understanding of how to value a derivative