Head of UK Regulatory Reporting, VP
VP, UK Regulatory Reporting
This position is to lead the UK Regulatory Reporting Functional Hub in providing oversight for the Prudential & Statistical Returns, for State Street's UK and related EMEA entities. The role is managing a small team in the UK and Luxemburg supported by a wider Centre of Excellence team based in India.
Candidates will require a strong technical understanding of Regulatory rulebooks (including BIPRU, IFPRU, CRDIV, Solv2 and Branch requirements), an ability to manage complex requirements. A track record of delivering on regulatory projects is highly valued. Job Description
- Oversight of all UK, Ireland, selected EMEA Regulatory Returns and Pillar 3 requirements.
- Oversight of all Board packs and Management Information deliverables
- Lead contact for Regulator queries and meetings for Regulatory Reporting
- Lead contact for stakeholders such as Legal Entity Boards, TLOD, Compliance, Treasury and Capital Management and Functional Leads
- Project management ownership for all forthcoming regulatory deliverables including I.T transitions, Legal entity restructures and internal projects
- Policy expertise, interpreting and actioning regulatory matters from EBA, PRA, FCA, BOE and CBI
- Team management skills must include excellent organisational skills, planning and proven ability to execute on deliverables essential
- Provide leadership qualities including mentoring, coaching and supporting the development of the team as a whole