Head of Training and Investor Analytics
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 Apr 18 2018-04-17
Are you good at engaging with people? Are you a born leader? Do you take satisfaction in watching people develop and thrive under your tutorship?
Murano is an asset management consultancy firm that connects fund managers with institutional investors globally. We predominantly hire graduates looking to get into the industry, who conduct investor research on behalf of our clients. This requires a lot of in-house training, and we are now investigating new and improved ways to manage this training process and work on an internal development program for our staff.
We are a fast growing company looking to double the size of our Research Team over the next year. To turn this growth plan into a reality, we are looking for someone to train, develop and manage the Research Team.
The research team at Murano are on the phones each day speaking to institutional investors globally about their asset allocations. Since each analyst is typically new to the industry when they join Murano, we are looking for an eager and experienced individual to train them in the subject of asset management and basic portfolio construction, as well as cold calling and client relationship management.
The ideal candidate will create and implement a rigorous training program to bring new analysts up to speed and will also construct an employee development program to ensure continuous learning and improve retention.
The candidate will also be responsible for the day to day performance of the research team, reporting to the Principal and Managing Principal directly.
- Proven ability to master the full training cycle
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and the ability to coach a young team
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Driven by achieving KPIs and targets
- Ability to make quick and competent decisions
- Creativity with devising new and exciting ways to motivate and retain staff
Experience and qualifications required:
- CAIA Levels 1 & 2 and other similar industry qualifications
- 2-3+ years experience managing a team and training individuals