Head of Trading Analytics / Hedge Fund / Buy Side/ Equities
My client is a really exciting Equities Hedge Fund in London who are looking for a Head of Trading Analytics to help drive and increase revenue within the Trading Analytics team.
In this role you will be interacting with the traders, where you will be analysing the performance of the traders, analysing the timing entry, looking at how long they hold positions for whether it's to long or to short.
You will also be utilizing data to detect patterns and generate insights to help the traders improve the performance and help generate more revenue. They see this as a key hire for the business, as they feel this person will really add leadership, value, and help generate more revenue for the business moving forward. Requirements:
• Commercially minded and able to analyse data, detect patterns and generate insights
• Experience and a good understanding of cash equities
• Experience with data visualisation tools such as D3.js, R shiny, Power BI, Tableau
• A strong passion for data and analytics
• Excellent project management skills
To apply please contact email@example.com