Head of Trading
- Market Leading Package
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 20 May 19
Our client a leading Global Systematic Hedge Fund is now hiring a Head of Execution Trading to lead their growing and expanding high profile international teams, this role is based in London.
The role will involve overseeing the risk and operations of the firms automated trading systems.
We would like to talk with candidates who have market exposure for a variety of asset classes preferably Systematic Equities / FX / Futures in the European Markets.
This is a chance to join one of world's top funds and dramatically increase your earning potential. Our client has one of the best performance and award structures globally, to include strong sign on and guaranteed bonuses and is also well regarded for its strong training and collaborative team based culture.
- Handle execution across equities, FX, Futures and other asset classes.
- Monitor automated execution flows and pursue improvements to reduce the cost of implementing models.
- Advise on algorithmic execution methods through an understanding of the underlying market structure.
- Analyze large data sets to guide further automation and refinement of execution.
- Interface directly with portfolio managers, brokers, senior management, compliance, risk and many other teams.
What Youll Bring:
- Degree in a quantitative or technical discipline from a top tier institution
- Strong Understanding of European venues and Micro Structure.
- Experience in Scripting languages, Statistical analysis languages, Databases, and Linux a strong plus
- Experience with electronic Equities, FX and Futures trading a strong plus
To discuss these unique and exciting opportunities further and to obtain a full job specification, please contact our retained executive search consultants.
“You’re the specialist in your sector, Were the specialist in recruitment"