Miryco Consultants are working with a renowned Insurance Company/Asset Manager seeking a Head of Technology Risk and Controls for their 1LOD. Our client is is in the early stages of major initiatives to redevelop and modernise its full technology stack, transition to Cloud technologies, and further mature their information security capabilities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Bringing together this project with 1st line assurance work over technology.
- Develop and strengthen technology risk frameworks and management; implementation and testing.
- Primary technology liaison about risk and controls between 2LOD/3LOD and the business.
- 10+ years of experience and knowledge of key technologies including cloud infrastructure, SaaS platforms, IT networks, and information security systems;
- Experience working in or supporting the technology department of a financial services organisation, ideally including involvement with major technology change programmes;
- Detailed understanding of the controls and metrics to manage and monitor technology risks;
- Up-to-date knowledge of market practice and industry standards / frameworks in relation to technology governance and risk management, e.g. ISO, NIST, COBIT, ITIL, etc.;
- Ability to build strong relationships with peers across the 3 lines of defence;
Salary: Up to £180K
Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills.
For similar roles, please visit www.miryco.com.