Head of Technology Infrastructure
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Trevose Partners Limited
- 19 Sep 18 2018-09-19
Act as the senior technology Manager and support escalation point of contact for the Europe and America business. Lead a team of highly technical and skilled individuals across E&A inclusive of markets support, Infrastructure, desktop & application support, information security and application development. Work strategically on aligning global standards to the local technology team and fully manage the regional technology budgets ensuring the short term and long term needs of the business are met.
The ideal candidate will have the following skillset:
- Extensive IT experience with an emphasis on the Banking Sector.
- Working knowledge of IT Hardware platforms ranging from PC to databases.
- Working knowledge of Data and Voice Telecommunications platforms and protocols.
- Excellent organisational and planning ability with proven analytical, problem solving and technical skills.
- Strong Project management skills.
- Knowledge of and experience with ITIL or similar frameworks.
- Experience managing people.