Our client, a leading international firm, seeks to recruit a Head of Technical Compliance to help ensure that the firm is compliant with regulations across the jurisdictions in which they hold gambling licenses including Great Britain & Malta.
Reporting the Head of Group Compliance and managing a team of three, in this interesting & varied role, duties will include;
- Taking the lead role in ensuring the company meets its technical regulatory requirements including responsibility for interpretation and guidance on technical requirements, certifications, change management, technical audits and periodic reporting.
- Support product and development teams with informed advice and support relating to the markets we operate in.
- Support local compliance managers with advice and interpretations on technical requirements in their jurisdictions.
- Conducting periodic internal reviews and audits to test ongoing compliance.
- Review and analyse third party relationships in accordance with technical licensing requirements.
- Review and amendment of technical policies to ensure they are up to date with all relevant rules, laws and regulations and ensure that proper processes are in place to reflect such policies.
- Liaising primarily with the compliance team and relevant security and tech teams to ensure compliance.
- Interact with regulators where required including acting as a point of contact for technical compliance matters.
- Mentor and support technical team, as well as educate other teams on topics related to technical compliance.
You should have at least 5 years experience working within iGaming experience from a multi-jurisdictional operator, at least a couple of years of which must have been within Compliance, including experience of dealing with regulatory bodies on compliance matters.
Excellent opportunity to join an expanding firm in this very pleasant island location (great lifestyle including temperate climate, minimal commuting times and great outdoors activities) with full relocation support offered. We are particularly interested to speak to those with experience from the UK and/or Gibraltar although also happy to consider those from other EU counties with relevant igaming and Compliance experience, however, for procurement reasons we can only consider applications from those not already living in Malta.
So if that sounds like you, then please send your details to our MD, David Symes FCA by clicking the Apply button, however please note due to Covid we cannot reply to all applications so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstance are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).