This rapidly growing PE backed Technology business is looking to recruit an experienced Head of Tax & Treasury to join their finance team in central London. Reporting into the Global CFO, the successful candidate will be involved in all things taxes and treasury from a hands on and strategic perspective.The Head of Tax & Treasury will be responsible for delivering and managing tax and treasury strategy, operations and policies.
- Responsible for completion of income tax returns
- Responsible for the tax returns for the Company's international subsidiaries
- Responsible for sales, use, VAT and property tax functions
- Responsible for audits of federal and state income tax and state and local filings.
- Manage transfer pricing policy, documentation, bench-marking and interest charging position of the Group
- Liaison with operating management on tax issues and accounting staff on tax accounting issues
- Ensuring that appropriate internal controls are in place over accounting for income taxes
- Responsible for preparation of Group Tax provision and tax cash estimates and monitoring
- Ensuring the Group meets and maintains all compliance requirements across all the relevant taxes; corporation tax, indirect tax, transfer pricing and employment taxes
- Managing group effective tax rate, reviewing, proposing and implementing tax planning opportunities to reduce corporate tax rate, minimise indirect taxes and reduce risk to the Group
- Manage And ensure completeness of R&D tax credit claims
- Implement and manage a FX hedging policy
- Manage the execution of Board approved hedging policy
- Manage the Senior Facility Agreement compliance, reporting and covenants
- Develop and maintain short term weekly and long-term strategic cash flow forecasts partnering with Accounting and FP&A organisations
- Responsible for daily cash management operations, including inter company funding, cash pooling, working capital management, etc.
- Develop and maintain reporting related to foreign currency exposures, and surface insights to leadership related to risk mitigation strategies
- Monitor global interest rate trends and advise GFC and CFO on interest rate selection periods and interest rate resets
- Monitor closely AR and DSO trends including active management of problem receivables, appropriate escalation and resolution of issues with the customers working closely with the business teams and the controllership organisation
- Continually focus on process improvement and automation, increasing our ability to scale and leverage our team and infrastructure
- Coordinate closely with tax, accounting, and corporate finance functions to manage cash balances and funding in support of business needs
- Support opening of bank accounts and establishment of services across banking partnerships.
- 10+ years experience in multi-national corporate tax and treasury environment
- Extensive experience with US Federal and international tax, FDII and GILTI
- Qualification as an Accountant, CTA or ACT professional Foreign currency trading experience
- Knowledge of GAAP/IFRS accounting related to foreign currency, taxes and investments