- GBP60000 - GBP80000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings UK
Head of Sales - Real Estate - Nordics/UK/Dutch
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: GBP60000 - GBP80000 per annum
- Job Type: Full time
Selby Jennings are working on behalf of a market leading Macro Economic Research provider who are looking to build out their Senior Sales team by adding a Head of Sales to cover the Nordic, UK and Dutch markets. Here you will have a chance to join a globally award winning firm who are rapidly expanding.
- Drive sales subscription services by sourcing new opportunities from out-bound cold calls, emails, incoming enquiries, existing relationships and following up on real estate conference.
- Research companies, gain intelligence and identify key individuals within these firms to target for sales opportunities.
- Utilise various RE market analytical tools provided to identify and reach out to key contacts.
- Evaluating a prospects need for this firms economic data and forecasts as well as its qualitative analysis.
- Develop a strong understanding of the subscription products and become proficient at providing demonstrations of such services.
- Liaise as appropriate with other regional and global sales heads to identify sales opportunities, manage existing cross-border real estate clients and support cross-border sales as required.
- Work collaboratively with existing team members to maximise sales opportunities within existing and new business opportunities.
- Experience within a player-coach position. This role has two direct reports
Key Skills and Experience:
- A degree from a recognised university
- A proven, demonstrable sales track record, with at least 5 years of experience
- Experience of selling in a B2B environment
- Must be highly organised and able to manage multiple projects at once
- Candidate must have strong presentation and writing skills
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be a self-starter, with the drive to set and reach ambitious goals
- Must be a team player
- Experience selling to international markets across EMEA