• You will be the first sales hire in the London team working closely with the London CEO, Australian HQ and Hong Kong.
• This will be a very autonomous role and will give you the remit to grow the team by 5 next year and 15 the year after.
• Setting budgets for sales and marketing teams.
• Promoting the brand as a key face of the company
• Developing strategy with Senior team members to increase retail and institutional clients.
• Sales experience with a good understanding or experience with retail and institutional clients
• A good book of clients within financial services
• Team management and knowledge of the hiring process
• FX & CFD experience
• Mandarin speaking would be a bonus but not essential
• Knowledge of MetaTrader MT4 platform and OneZero aggregator
• A personal drive to impact business results
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
For more information or to hear about more opportunities in financial services please contact James Weighell on 07711 836196 or at email@example.com
Bruin is an independent recruitment consultancy with an exclusive focus on the financial and professional services sector.
Bruin is preferred supplier to the world's leading institutions who value our boutique apporach, our Consultants' in depth knowledge, and our award winning diversity and inclusion services.
As a specialist consultancy, we focus on assisting experienced candidates in our core areas and partner with clients to provide tailored advisory solutions.
Our core areas across the UK and Europe include:.
Acturial; Broking, Underwriting & Claims; Change Management & Technology; Compliance; Credit & Risk Management; Finance & Accountancy; HR & Secretarial; Investment & Middle Office; Legal; Operations; Pensions & Employee Benefits; Sales & Marketing
Our Consultants are some of the most experienced financial and professional services recruiters in the UK, offering expert advice and insight into the current jobs market. Whether you are seeking a short term assignment that suits your availability or the next permanent step in your career, our Consultants are on hand to help you secure the role that matches your needs.
Bruin has been recognised by a number of industry awards for our innovative diversity and inclusion initiatives. As a business we are vocal champions for a diverse talent pipeline and are proud of the reputation we have built in this area.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination.
As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons - men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs.
We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry.
Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.