Head of Risk & Change GI
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Sep 17
HFG have partnered with a global insurer who are looking to appoint a Head of Risk & Change to lead the General Insurance function. You will lead the first line of defence implementing Risk and Compliance change working alongside the Director of Risk.
Regulatory change project delivery experience within a management consultancy or internal change function
• Understanding of analytical models across credit, market and operational risk
• Risk Management experience Target Operation model design and implementation
• Knowledge and understanding of current insurance industry regulatory landscape
• Creating and implementing control frameworks
• Embed the group risk management framework.
• Ensure change management is undertaken in line with Group/GI change processes.