My client, an Investment Bank based in The City, are looking to hire a Director to lead their Risk Analytics group. The team develop methodologies across all risk types.
- Manage the Risk Analytics team, being responsible for development and training.
- Oversee, enhance and maintain the firm wide risk management.
- Develop and enhance risk methodology for market, credit, liquidity and operational risks (risk appetite and other internal risk metrics).
- Review and enhance the internal capital framework and methodology.
- Review risk methodology by liaising with internal teams and performing analysis such as RNIV/Stress, back testing, stress scenarios.
- Strong experience working within a senior risk management role.
- Ability to pro-actively generate ideas for improving risk framework and methodology.
- Track record of establishing and maintaining capital management frameworks.
- Exposure to derivative products across market risk.
- Detailed knowledge of many risk measurement methodology techniques.
Please submit a copy of your CV for further information.