Company Introduction Zeal group of companies (collectively Zeal Group) is a business portfolio of the parent company Zeal Holdings Limited, comprising regulated financial institutions and fintech companies specializing in multi-asset liquidity solutions in regulated markets backed by proprietary technology, with a presence in all major global locations across Asia, Middle East, and Europe.
- Build and mobilise a best in class risk management framework and team. Motivating subordinates and appraising them, in the delivery of a training program.
- Manage a 24-hour service to monitor the market conditions and risks.
- Driving the implementation and embedding of the risk culture, knowledge and skills across the business, by taking ownership of developing policies, procedures and operational guidance for the risk team aligning with the Company direction.
- Develop and maintain the Risk Management Model. Enhancing the framework ensuring adequate, effective and proportionate identification to capture risk within all traded and non-traded markets across local and international markets.
- Review and developing risk metrics for the for the business and aligning to the overarching risk levels.
- Develop PnL, risk control mechanisms and key risk indicators . Monitor movements and assess unforeseeable events and risks. Carry out an analysis of risk data/information for possible impacts. Regular reporting of predictable risks and managing costs associated with risks, and reallocation of resources.
- Review, track and monitor trading events and market news and evaluate risks associated with them.
- Carry on client profiling on regular basis to organize clients into groups, design metrics and strategies for optimized book allocation.
- Analysis of client behaviour and build models to identify breaches.
- Define reporting structures for the escalation of potential issues and solutions.
- Contribute to intraday and end-of-day profit and loss and risk estimates reporting and provide necessary guidance.
- Master degree or above.
- Trading Risk experience gained from retail FX broker Trading Risk Team.
- Experience in successfully managing individuals – directly, laterally and upwards
- Proven experience in Operations and leading process implementations
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management skills
- A proactive, self-starter who is consultative and adaptable
- Highly organised with a flexible approach to working
- Excellent communication skills and ability to relate to a wide range of audiences