Reporting to the Chief Risk Officer (CRO) the role will be responsible for providing oversight of 1st line Credit Risk activities as well as leading 2 direct reports in day to day 2nd line Credit Risk activities.
This is a unique opportunity to translate your experience within Credit Risk Management into a Fintech environment. This exciting position sits within the 2nd Line of Defence and will give you exposure to a range of consumer credit portfolios and a fascinating opportunity to learn how risk is managed in a fast-paced new age bank.
- Developing and maintaining the bank’s credit risk appetite framework, including appetite metrics and their limits
- Contributing to the bank’s ICAAP, ILAAP and other regulatory requirements
- Working closely with and providing oversight to 1st line Credit Risk management
- Developing and executing the 2nd line credit risk oversight plan, including thematic reviews, deep dives and sample-based reviews
- Reviewing policies and processes for underwriting, collections and account management
- 2nd line credit risk experince from another retail lender
- Good understanding of Unsecured & secured lending
- Knowledge & experince of Credit strategy