Head of reg required for a bank that has just received BOE authorisation and entered mobilisation stage of it's journey.
Working with the Chief Financial Officer to build the infrastructure and reporting requirements for a new bank. This is an exciting opportunity to help ensure that regulatory reporting is always delivered to a best-in-class standard; the role includes assisting with building all of the requirements to maintain the regulatory control framework and working with all areas of the bank to ensure the appropriate regulatory reporting process is developed to support the growth of the business.
We’re looking for specialist who is motivated by a fast-paced environment and isn’t afraid to bring new ideas to the team.
The Ideal candidate:
A strong understanding of the banking, payments and the follow activities:
- Experience in building regulatory reporting infrastructure from scratch
- PRA/FCA reporting including PRA110, FSA017
- Bank of England Statistical Returns
- Quarterly COREP/FINREP reporting
- Ad-hoc regulatory reporting requests e.g., Basis Risk, Treasury Assets
- Developing Regulatory Reporting policies, processes, and controls
- Assist the finance team with capital, liquidity and exposure matters
- Assist with the planning, management and completion of the ICAAP, ILAAP, and Recovery Plans
- Provide business architecture to technology team to support requirements for regulatory data and build capability to automate regulatory reporting in future with external provider
- Provide support to the business on regulatory matters