A role primarily focusing on all facets of Regulatory production for a subsidiary of a retail bank. The role will also focus on more core accounting for the bank too.
An international bank that offers comprehensive retail services to it's clients both domestically and overseas.
The role will include duties such as:
- Managing all facets of the Regulatory department
- Looking to recruit and manage 2 Regulatory Accountants
- Production of COREP - own funds, leverage, large exposures, asset encumbrance
- Production of FINREP, FSA017
- Supporting with liquidity returns (PRA110, LCR, ALMM, NSFR)
- Supporting Bank of England returns (BT, ELS, PL, CC, CL)
- Month end process- accrual, prepayments, fixed asset, depreciation
- Supporting ongoing Regulatory reporting projects
- Daily /monthly management information pack
- Balance sheet account reconciliation, VAT, Corporation tax returns
- Supporting budget process, year end annual accounts
- Any other work assigned by senior management
The role is approximately 65% Regulatory, 25% Finance, 10% other but candidates must come from a strong regulatory accounting background.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant
Have experience of working with in a regulatory function for a bank in a senior capacity.
Candidates who have had exposure to full spectrum Capital and Liquidity reporting for a smaller subsidiaries will also be favoured.
Sociable and friendly working environment.
Centrally located offices in the City, near Moorgate for when you are working in the office!