Management responsibility for a team based in London, with oversight responsibility of teams in APAC. This position aligns RFP, content management, and consultant database resources with a primary focus of maintaining a world class service model and support the strategic growth of these businesses. This position has direct responsibility for defining and executing the strategic vision of the Global RFP Team
- Provides leadership, management oversight and strategic direction for Global RFP Team
- Requires travel to Asia offices
- This position works closely with Global RFP Team Leads around the world to ensure consistency around coaching and developing, observing client interactions and providing feedback
- This position develops and executes on tactical and strategic plans and provides overall strategy and messaging guidance to team leads.
- This individual manages the day-to-day operations of the international RFP team, including pipeline management, resource assignment, deadline negotiation, and RFP qualification in concert with distribution.
- In concert with the Global RFP Lead Team, this position will establish a “Best Practices” model for each role in terms of institutional content competency and an attendant program to meet those standards
- Maintains relationships across the firm with a well-diversified, senior network of investment and non-investment experts along with key proposal stakeholders, such as business unit Sales and Marketing teams.
- To partner with the heads of distribution units and their regional leads, as well as shared service teams globally is paramount.
- This position works closely with Global RFP Team Leads around the world to evaluate product and service knowledge, removing roadblocks and challenges for associates, and interfacing with internal clients.