Head of Product and Service Risk
- GBP100000 - GBP900000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters UK
- 29 Nov 17 2017-11-29
A well established Financial services Firm based in the City is currently looking for a Head of Product and Service Risk to join their Enterprise Risk Team, to lead the integration of the Enterprise Risk Policy across the group.
This role is a 2LoD function which oversees risk management practices and will allow the successful candidate a broad remit to act in a hands on role in the implementation of management of enterprise risk practices.
Key responsibilities in the Head of Product and Service Risk will include:
- Implementing, maintaining and raising awareness of Enterprise Risk Framework, including Risk Appetite, KRI's, Governance and Corporate Risk.
- Delivery of independent ad objective Risk & Control Assessments to ensure risk is identified and managed in line with Risk Appetite.
- Building a strong culture of risk culture, awareness and compliance.
- Provision of risk training, facilitation, advice ans guidance.
- Liaison across company to ensure risk requirements and implications are understood consistently.
A successful application in the Head of Product and Service Risk will include:
- Expert knowledge of risk management, corporate governance and regulatory environment.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant field id preferred.
- Proven experience working in a Product & Service Risk Environment.
- Ability to liaise and influence stakeholders across the organisation.
If you are interested in this role, please apply to email@example.com / 020 7509 8447