With £3bn AuM and early pioneers in ESG, my client has made a number of significant strategic changes and is well positioned for significant growth This new senior and standalone role has been created to improve levels of Product Governance and efficiencies within this ambitious and growing Asset Manager You will have a particular strength in Product Governance and understand how to implement, monitor and evolve relevant Governance and Conduct Risk frameworks
- With over £3bn AuM and early pioneers in ESG, my client has made a number of recent key strategic changes and is well positioned for significant growth both in the UK and overseas. Very exciting times!
- This new senior and standalone role has been created to improve levels of Product Governance and efficiencies within this ambitious and growing Asset Manager, who has a passion for Sustainability and Impact Investing
- An individual is sought to take ownership of this broad Product related function. You will own responsibility for administering my client's product management processes, with particular focus on Product Governance, Product Management, and, working with the Distribution and Investment teams to add value and insight into the Product Development process
- This position will be challenging and have a high profile within this growing firm. You will Chair the Product Governance Committee, working closely with the CEO and CIO, as well as the wider investment and distribution teams, and, product marketing
- With a plan to launch two new funds per year (and the FCA's focus around effective Product Governance frameworks and Conduct Risk frameworks), you will take a lead in ensuring that these frameworks are robust and that effective Product due diligence is carried out at all stages of the fund life-cycle
- You will have a strong record of academic achievement combined with perhaps relevant professional industry related qualifications such as the IMC, CFA etc.
- You will have broad Product Management / Product Governance experience from the buy-side, with ideally interest and experience in ESG investing
- My client is keen to also consider applications from candidates who due to personal circumstances may be looking to work part-time as well as full-time
- It is essential that you have a particular strength in Product Governance and understand how to implement, monitor and evolve relevant Governance and Conduct Risk frameworks
- The firm can at times be "sales led" and as such your key involvement and insight will be essential to ensure the feasibility and capability for the product delivery, and the clear identification of the target market and customer needs for each the products
- My client has a lean infrastructure and therefore this role will be "hands on" and you need to be comfortable working at a granular level, as well as more strategically
- Effective communication is key and as such you must be able to demonstrate exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- A boutique Asset Manager with over £3bn Aum and an enviable reputation and legacy, particularly as early pioneers of ESG investing
- A firm with ambitious growth plans and a very talented C Suite well placed to ensure continued success
- Culture that promotes personal and professional development