Head of Planning & Projects, Securities Services
- GBP110000 - GBP150000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Page Executive
- 15 Mar 18 2018-03-15
Very commercial role working for the business CFO facing off to senior stakeholders across the business. Responsible for driving change and delivering insightful and commercial MI.
Securities Business in a Global Banking Group
The head of Projects and Planning has a very broad scope and will be responsible for;
- All MI & Planning deliverables
- Coordinating all MI to the highest possible standards, and working to strengthen analysis/improve process
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with senior stakeholders
- Monthly business performance (flash & actuals) for revenues, costs, Assets under Custody, (AuC), Assets under Administration (AuA), FTE and Contractors, RWAs, EXCO monthly packs and commentary.
- Driving, consolidating and challenging the Monthly Forecasting process including the provision of commentary to aid senior management understanding of the direction of the business compared with AOP and revised Targets. This involves significant Regional and business finance engagement and interaction with Global Finance.
- Supervise, develop and provide feedback on the performance of offshore finance support model.
- Once set up, ensure the team continues to be adequately resourced to meet needs through succession planning or new hires.
- In addition the role holder will be expected to:
- Encourage a shift away from the reporting model to the service proposition model to more forward looking analysis to help drive business performance.
- Lead by example and act as a role model to encourage collaboration and team work, drive a performance management based culture to improve and drive efficiencies and performance.
- Promote operational effectiveness and control
The successful candidate will be;
- a qualified accountant
- from a financial services background
- commercially astute
- an experience presenter and communicator
- a strong leader
- experience of senior stakeholder engagement
Excellent platform for progression, business in growth mode