Head of Operations
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Apr 18 2018-04-16
London based family office looking to recruit a Head of Operations to support the growth of the business. This is a unique position that offers the opportunity to be given a considerable degree of responsibility and breadth of role in an entrepreneurial environment. The successful candidate will have high degree of interaction with the Principal and the investment team. The role will suit a hands on person who has a strong attention to detail and is able to take on new tasks.
You must be able to work well in a small team and have operations experience. Accounting qualification/knowledge is important.
- Day to day operations of the firm
- Trading of funds and securities
- Trade reconciliation
- Portfolio Valuation
- Operational Due Diligence on Hedge Fund investments
- Main point of contact with service providers
- Cash flow management
- Structuring of a fund/managed account
- Project Work
- Oversight of IT