I have a great new role for an experience Head of Operational Risk based in central London.
You will lead a small team and support the CRO on key initiatives across the Bank.
The ideal candidate will have previously worked in a small bank and have good knowledge and experience in Data Privacy and GDPR, preferably in the capacity of DPO.
Responsibilities will include:
- Owning the development of & maintaining the Banks Operational Risk Framework.
- Ensure 1st line controls & processes are appropriate and adhered to correctly.
- Co-ordinate the Operational Risk Committee as well as present to and attend other relevant committees.
- Manage Risk MI & reporting for Operational Risk, Information Security & Business Continuity.
- Maintain oversight of all aspects of data privacy and data management procedures in place.
- Provide advisory support in relation to DPIA’s (Data Protection Impact Assessments).
- Information Security – Work with IT and other stakeholders on defining the Banks strategy & framework.
- Business Continuity – Develop the Banks strategy & maintain BC Management System.
Apply right away to find out more about this fantastic broad reaching opportunity.