An award-winning investment house across venture capital, private equity, property finance and quoted equities that support growing small to medium-sized companies and professional property developers across the UK is seeking to hire a new Head of Marketing
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award winning investment management firm, as Head of Marketing, to help shape and take forward the business to the next level, putting customers at the heart of everything they do as they undergo a digital transformation.
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, and working with senior management, the wider marketing team and distribution teams
Candidates must display the following attributes
- With a strong focus on client acquisition and helping to build and establish the brand and sub-brands further, you'll work directly with the leadership team to shape and execute tailored marketing strategies, programmes, and campaigns that drive both growth and success.
- This will be a hands-on role as a player/manager to drive all branding and marketing initiatives across various business lines, fully leveraging all marketing channels to achieve positive results aligned to business and financial objectives.
- The Head of Marketing will have strategic and operational responsibility for brand management, client engagement, marketing-led sales, PR and communications, the marketing CRM functions, visual identity, design, production of marketing collateral and online & digital marketing.
- Working across all business lines, working closely with the Business Heads on their marketing strategies from conception to delivery. It is imperative that the individual is equally comfortable operating at the highest strategic level as well as having the flexibility to be an operational marketing practitioner as the role will require both.
Core Functions of the Role
- Experience in a leadership role as a senior marketing professional at a business of a similar size and complexity, within Financial Services
- Up to date knowledge and experience across all relevant marketing channels; experience of offline marketing/literature production and digital marketing is essential
- Proven ability across both strategy and implementation of forward-thinking digital campaigns that have delivered growth
- Evidence of various initiatives and solutions that you have implemented that are pragmatic, practical and add value to the business
- Expertise in data driven client categorisation and development of segmented marketing plans
- ROI focussed approach and demonstrable track record of driven sales
- Exceptional communication skills
- Pragmatic and practice