Blackfinch Group is an award-winning investment specialist with a heritage dating back over 25 years. A trusted provider, we work in partnership with advisers. Our businesses cover tax-efficient solutions, early stage investing, managed portfolio services, property financing and renewable energy. As an environmental, social and governance (ESG) investor, we work for a positive impact. We’re proud to be entrusted with over £500 million in assets under management and administration.
Purpose of Role:
Reporting to the CEO, you will lead a team of will lead a team tasked with creating regular and consistent inbound marketing and a strategic marketing plan in line with the demands of the business. You will lead all graphic and website design, copy, video, animation, photography, promotional assets, and more behind our brand. You are a creative force who can work across many teams and understand the nuances of daily project management. Further, you can translate concepts easily to all stakeholders to sell in ideas.
Using inbound marketing tactics such as search engine optimization, social media, landing page conversion testing, online advertising, and email marketing, you will grow our database and overall company revenues.
Other arms of your team could include internal marketing and communication and general marketing operations, as well as own all branding touchpoints. You will maintain the company brand, including messaging, tone, design, and public and analyst relations.
Goals include: driving awareness, driving event attendees, and influencing public opinion through PR and influencer relations.
• Crafting and delivering on strategies for all Marketing, including digital, Product communication and Creative.
• Evolve and ensure consistency and integrity behind our company’s brand and brand guidelines and ensure that the Marketing Team tell compelling stories.
• Build the brand through exceptional creativeness, by nurturing relationships with influencers, and by producing the most remarkable events in the industry.
• Own brand positioning and messaging.
• Provide strategic guidance on identifying and engaging with media, analysts, and influencers.
• Set, monitor and report on team goals.
• Optimize our marketing’s conversion paths and rates overall and drive marketingqualified leads for our Distribution team.
• Identify opportunities to reach new client business and expand market share.
• Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing Team.
• Optimize the lead-to-client conversion rate and increase funnel marketing efficiencies.
• Provide creative direction on brand-level video, web, and graphic design projects.
• Participate in the annual planning of company objectives.
• Proven and visible marketing veteran, with experience overseeing a team of creatives and/or public relations and media outreach experts.
• Leadership experience with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Driven by creative intuition but able to gut check and course-correct with data, as well as report results and optimize using data.
• Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google Adwords ect.
• Excellent eye for design and typography and the ability to deliver constructive feedback on projects to the creative team.
• Experience with other creative disciplines a plus (e.g. video, events, front-end, audio/ visual, etc.).
• 2:1 BA / BSc or equivalent working experience.
• Hold relevant Marketing qualifications.
• Either hold or be prepared to work towards achieving an ESG qualification.