Head of Investor Relations - Real Estate Private Equity
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Stanford Search
- 14 Oct 18
My client is an entrepreneurial real estate investment fund focusing on UK / European acquisitions and investments spanning commercial and residential property. They are experiencing a period of growth and imminently undertaking a fundraise and as such require a Head of Investor Relations. Deep understanding of Real Estate as an asset class is absolutely necessary.
As the first dedicated hire into the investor relations and fundraising function you will be responsible for the overall investor relations infrastructure.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing existing investor relationships and engaging with potential new investors
- Building a robust network (or come with existing network) of investors (HNWIs, institutional investors) with real estate interests
- Deep understanding of real estate as an asset class
- Working alongside Partners on fundraising strategy across UK, Europe, USA
This is an extremely exciting time to join an entrepreneurial fund looking to expand. Experience in real estate essential.