Head of Investor Relations
- 60-90k + Discretionary Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Sturgeon Capital
- 11 Oct 17 2017-10-11
A London based FCA regulated asset manager focused on investing in frontier and emerging markets, in particular Central Asia is looking for a Head of Investor Relations.
Based in London, we are looking for an experienced and driven professional to promote and raise capital for the funds we manage. We have been investing in the Central Asia (Silk Road) region for over ten years. Going forward the firm is looking to increase the range of funds it offers, across current and new jurisdictions.
The candidate must have:
- A minimum of three years in fund marketing either with a hedge fund, Capital Introduction team at an Investment bank, an asset manager or third party marketer/placement agent
- Strong relationship with a network of potential investors
- Have a passion for frontier and emerging markets
- Be a self-starter that has the ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Preferably be fluent in a number of languages
This is a London based opportunity and only applicants based in the UK should apply