Head of Investment Reporting
- In the region of £180k + excellent benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- One Ten Associates
- 15 Mar 18 2018-03-15
A brand new opportunity to join a growing Pan-European Real Estate Fund as they embark on the next phase of their impressive growth story. This is an ideal opportunity for a senior commercial finance professional to join a fast-paced and dynamic outfit with a remit to oversee and influence the commercial aspects of the Fund's finance function as well as having increased involvement with the Deal and Portfolio Management teams.
The remit remains fairly liquid but some of the responsibilities for this role will include:
- Compilation and oversight of the investment and financial performance reporting for presentation to key investors.
- Understanding of the investment and asset management activities of the business, along with the key drivers behind the numbers.
- Key support for the CFO with investment platform related activities.
- Working alongside asset management and the senior Luxembourg team in deriving budgets, forecasts and variance analysis.
- Working closely with the Luxembourg business in terms of operations, compliance, structuring, tax and working alongside the Managing Directors in Luxembourg in terms of appropriate staffing.
- Oversight of cash flow projections, free cash positions for quarterly repatriation, considering cash traps and liquidity modelling for the various platforms, along with overseeing distributions, capital calls and associated fund flows.
- Ensure the successful Day 1 to Day 2 onboarding of new deals.
- Review of relevant Limited Partnership Agreements, Investment Management Agreements, Sale and Purchase Agreements, along relevant facility agreements and ensure these are implemented and adhered to.
- Oversight of external borrowings loan compliance.
- Working with the in-house tax manager and the Luxembourg business to ensure all relevant transfer pricing aspects of the platforms have been implemented and adhered to.
- Ensuring, with the Director of Fund Control, the delivery of consolidated financial statements, and all financial-related reporting aspects of Limited Partnership Agreements and Investment Management Agreements, such as capital account statements, distributions, NAV estimates and tax compliance matters.
Criteria of Profile Required:
- Control orientated, risk management aware senior finance professional.
- Continuous process improvement mindset.
- Fund management / investor facing background. Able to build strong relationships with key blue-chip joint venture partners and external advisors. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate extensive experience with facing key investors on a regular basis, in addition to dealing with frequent investor questions.
- Excellent managerial skills, along with team development and mentoring.
- Working alongside our asset managers, investment managers, group finance team and in-house tax manager to ensure the successful delivery of the Fund Finance function.
- Have extensive experience with Luxembourg real estate private equity structures, including the setting up of platforms and fund structures.
- Experience with regulated fund structures.
- Able to balance both strategy with the relevant attention to detail required to perform successfully in the role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to influence key stakeholders, and individuals at all levels through the organization.
- Development experience is an important aspect of the role.
- Experience of fund control, European real estate tax structures and compliance.
- Extensive experience of investor reporting within a private equity real estate investment management firm.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate and explain in a practical manner complex concepts.
- At least 10 years post-qualified – ACA