A prestigious investment management firm is searching for a Head of Institutional Marketing to join their team based in London. Our client is looking for a candidate who is a strategic thinker and can bring a new edge to the business with their ideas and background experience.
This is a hands-on leadership role and the successful candidate will be expected to both devise strategy and work with other key stakeholders to ensure all marketing activity is executed to the highest possible standards.
Key accountabilities include:
- Responsible for developing and delivering the marketing strategy for the UK, working closely with the UK Sales and Client teams.
- Deliver new product propositions and assist stakeholders with new product demands
- Propose, develop and oversee the planning and budget for UK marketing
- Work with the wider marketing team to tailor campaigns for institutional and wholesale audiences
- Ensuring compliance with current regulation on all marketing materials and promotions
The successful candidate will have:
- Expertise in the investment management sector with strong knowledge of industry trends
- In-depth knowledge of UK institutional and adviser markets.
- Strong communication skills with stakeholder management experience at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to drive projects through to completion delivering clearing defined results and impact.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”