Head of Index Products & Benchmarks – Product Management A growing market disruptor within Financial Information Services, is looking to hire a Head of Index Products and Benchmarks, in London.
A growing market disruptor within Financial Information Services, is looking to hire a Head of Index Products and Benchmarks, in London.
The Information Services business based in London has seen double digit growth, with direct board sponsorship and backing to develop and deliver a new suite of innovative Index and Benchmark data products direct to market. The business is focussed on supporting it’s clients through the delivery of new enhanced business intelligence tools, covering liquidity, pricing and market solutions across Indexes and Benchmarks product management.
The Head of Index Products and Benchmarks will lead the division and service a wide portfolio of financial services intermediaries including banks, asset managers, hedge funds, insurance, pension, brokers, commodities houses and charities. The business has built excellent goodwill in the market and equity in information service provision and delivery of index and benchmarking solutions.
This is a unique opportunity to drive the next phase of the business development, sales and product development at a leading Index and Benchmarks service provider.
Key Responsibilities –
- Devise, execute and own the Index and Benchmarks Global business strategy.
- Pioneer and develop solutions that maximise business intelligence solutions and offering across benchmarks and indices; along with its commercial adoption.
- Drive and identify revenue generation across index and benchmark product management services, and secure further market share in a highly competitive and fast moving market.
- Manage and oversee technical Index and Benchmarks product teams including Sales, Marketing, and Product Development in London and global regions.
- Part take in company roadshows to present up to date products to service the increasing regualtory scrutiny of benchmark and index regulations including EUBMR.
- Demonstrate up to date knowledge of specific Benchmark and Index regulations (e.g. EU Benchmarking - EUBMR) and the global regulatory environment.
- Drive business development opportunities, define, build business cases, and support product launches to clients.
- Identify potential business partnerships and enhance existing internal stakeholder relationships.
- Partner with sales teams, to tailor index and benchmark solutions and support the sales generation process and client product offering.
- Work with Index Providers, Benchmark Administrators & Calculation Agents, Data Vendors and Liquidity Providers.
- Work with Technology development team to originate new solutions and enhance existing products.
Prerequisites - Head of Index Products and Benchmarks - Product Management
- Index Products and Benchmark Product Management and proven market expertise, with evidence of leading Index & Benchmarks Product Management teams.
- Proven track record of developing new Index and Benchmark solutions, from product origination, development to client sales execution and management.
- Expertise on Index and Benchmark market developments and regulation.
- Ability to lead business product management teams, and work with cross functional teams including Sales and Technology.
- Technical knowledge of Fixed Income, Equity, OTC Derivatives, indices and analytics across Financial Services intermediaries.
- First class communication skills, both verbal and written, with natural ability to devise and lead business strategy and communicate delivery to business teams and present solutions to clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for Head of Index Products and Benchmarks to lead a market disruptor with passion to develop and offer the best solutions across indices and benchmarks. The role will reporting into the Global Head of Product Development, and market leading compensation package is on offer, with desirable base salary, benefits and company bonus.
Applicants are asked to clearly highlight relevant and transferable Index Products and Benchmarks experience, to provide a credible rationale for application and introduction to our client.