Head of IT Business Engagement
- £100k - £120k + Excellent Benefits Package
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Sterlings Partnership
- 11 Jan 18 2018-01-11
Director level Business Engagement position working across a portfolio of IT projects.
A leading Investment Bank are currently seeking an IT Head of Business Engagment to work across a portfolio of projects; these projects will be diverse in nature covering multiple areas (front, middle and back office), enaging with senior stakeholders across both Technology and the Business. This person must have prior experience of liaising closely with C level stakeholders.
- Translating the Business Technology Change Roadmap into Technical Transformation Portfolio, evaluating Business Case submissions, creating the Business Demand Pipeline Forecast in support of the MTBP. Ensuring ROI and Business criticality is understood and represented accordingly.
- Presenting the Technology Transformation Portfolio to EMEA Business CxO level to ensure the Project Portfolio is sponsored, prioritised and funded in support of the EMEA Business Strategic objectives.
- Being Accountable for the financial profiling of the Technology Demand pipeline.
- Ensuring Project Portfolio is financed appropriately, Resourced, with full Portfolio view to ensure Contention and Risk within the Portfolio are highlighted and mitigated, whilst ensuring Business Engagement is understood to support the successful delivery of the entire Project Portfolio.